Vice President, Event Travel Management show details Vice President, Event Travel Management
by Beth Faller on Sep 21st, 2014

I met with Dr. Widner after my Breast Cancer diagnosis and immediately felt comfortable with her. She is very calming, compassionate and knowledgeable. When presenting my options, I learned she is one of the few surgeons in the Denver area that works with a Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, to perform the Direct to Implant procedure. Ladies, this is the way to go if this an option for you! In one surgery only I had a double mastectomy and implants. I was back to work in 3 weeks and 6 months post-op you can barely see my scars. Dr. Widner is amazing and I'm so thankful that she was able to present that option to me, and I will be forever grateful because this option is not well known.

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
by BB on Jul 24th, 2013

Dr. Widner is the most caring physician I've had. Her outstanding bedside manner is what separates her from her colleagues in the medical profession. Her surgical accumen is incomparable. If you have breast cancer and want the best surgeon--go to Dr. Widner.