Dr. Jodie Armstrong MD Patient Reviews

September 29th, 2015
one of the best in Ocala Eye (I) would not trust anyone else when it comes tr my eyes.

May 4th, 2012
Asking questions about my surgery got me fired from Ocala Eye
I had cataract surgery with this doctor. I had asked for lenses to see distance and wear glasses, if necessary, to read. After the surgery the reverse occurred. After more than two years asking about why and getting referred to an eyelid surgeon for droopy eyelids and to another for droopy forehead, the doctor still hasn't answered my question about why I don't see well or in the fashion expected after cataract surgery. Today I got a letter from her dropping me from her practice, no explanations. I have asked for my records and was told they would give them to me at a cost of ten dollars a page. Ridiculous, uncivilized, and very poor in representing the medical profession. And I guess I will have to pursue with an attorney or the State to find out what kind of lenses she placed in my eyes; they could be reversed from what was wanted and discussed with her prior to the surgery. She says now that she can't communicate with me; this after several years, three or four, of seeing her. Poor, poor, poor.