A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodie Blankenship Benton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodie Blankenship Benton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodie Blankenship Benton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenship Benton graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Blankenship Benton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodie Blankenship Benton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jodie Blankenship Benton practice?
- Dr. Jodie Blankenship Benton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jodie Blankenship Benton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Gardendale, AL and Mountain Brk, AL.
See Birmingham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.