A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodie Benton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodie Benton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodie Benton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Benton graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Benton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodie B Benton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jodie B. Benton practice?
- Dr. Jodie Benton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jodie Benton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.