inactive

Jodie P Dejecacion MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 13th, 2016
Senior
I cld for an appointment, web site says medicare excepted, NOT true. Was refused as have medicare and a supplement, plan F, all bills paid.

May 5th, 2015
She is very genuine, compassionate and considerate of the issues at hand. So far, a wonderful experience and very please with her being my Primary Care Physician

September 7th, 2014
Dr.D is the best
Dr. D is a fabulous dr. She sees my husband and kids and we all love her. She. Takes her time during appts she listens and is very through. She treats you as an equal and goes that extra mile with her patients. So grateful we found her.

March 27th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Dejecacion is an excellent doctor. As an adult, I have never had a doctor who made me feel as comfortable and valued as a patient and person. She remembered details about my job and personal life along with the medical reasons I was there. I really appreciate her "bedside" manner because she truly seems to be someone who cares about the well being of patients. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a GP. I wish I could give her 10 stars!

July 17th, 2013
Great PCP
Dr. Dejecacion is a very sweet, caring doctor. She takes time with her patients and never makes you feel rushed. She is great about following up and checking to see how you're doing after an appointment. I would highly recommened her!

February 26th, 2013
Conservative and thoughtful care
Dr. D has been my physician for about 5 years. She is thorough, and provides conservative and practical solutions. She responds very quickly to inquiries and provides thorough reports after your visit. She's very approachable and caring.

February 19th, 2013
Shes is so swee
I haven't had a primary doctor that I loved since I was a child and I can say that she is pretty awesome. She mad me feel very comfortable and she cared about my needs and looked into helping me. I appreciate doctors who actually care and aren't all about money.

August 8th, 2012
Great Family Doctor
Spends time analyzing & Diagnosing -- Gives FULL thorough explanations , follows up ~~ Great with my shy 13 year old daughter

June 22nd, 2012
Dr. Jodie is the best Doctor I have ever been to. Kind, patient, caring and professional. I lost my health insurance due to a layoff over 3 years ago and now that I have insurance again I made an appointment to see her and it was like I had been in only a few months ago. She remembered not only my medical details (obviously) but personal details as well. I would recommend her to anyone...

February 8th, 2012
Wonderful and Caring
She is thorough and caring. As someone else stated, she remembers details about past visits as if they just happened. We are so lucky to have her as our family doctor. Love, love, love her!!

December 28th, 2011
Caring and Professional
I have had a problem at her office before because of time but we have to understand that some days are busier than others and her office gets busy because she is the best. Very attentive, friendly, she genuinely cares about her patients. Her knowledge is outstanding. She spends time to really get to know you and listens to your concerns without rush. I highly recommend her to everyone!

September 11th, 2011
Outstanding Doctor-very professional and knowledgable. I highly recommend Dr. Dejecacion. She goes the extra mile repeatedly for my care.