A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodie Hurwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodie Hurwitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurwitz
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hurwitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodie Hurwitz, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurwitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hurwitz has 18 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodie L Hurwitz FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jodie L. Hurwitz practice?
- Dr. Jodie Hurwitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jodie Hurwitz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.