A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodie Labowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodie Labowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodie Labowitz, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Labowitz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Labowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird BHC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodie Kathleen Labowitz MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jodie K. Labowitz practice?
- Dr. Jodie Labowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jodie Labowitz practices Gastroenterology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Gastroenterologists.