Dr. Jodie Levitt MD Patient Reviews

January 7th, 2017
Is she really a doctor?
I visited Dr Levitt in Jan 2017. Her office was hard to find because it looks like an apartment complex and is out of place for a professional office. I was expecting a professional complex especially for a surgeon. Parking was limited. The office looked like a daycare center, not a doctors office with mismatched furniture and oddly decorated, for example, a bench had two chair pads placed on top rather than a properly fitted bench pad. Why is that in a doctors office? Different brightly colored red plastic furniture. Anyway, the office girl was helpful and nice. Wait time was short as I was the only patient there. Another thing that worried me. The exam was awkwardly performed and I thought this person has to be extremely new. She was dressed extremely causal ...turtle neck, colored jeans and sneakers...no white coat or what you would expect.At the conclusion of the visit when she was telling me her findings, she had trouble working the computer and had difficulty conveying to me what she wanted about my MRI images, another red flag, in my opinion. Jodie is nice and easy to talk to but would I trust her to operate on me. Absolutely not. This had to be the weirdest doctors visit ever and I'm 56 and have seen a lot of doctors, Just not very professional in my opinion.,

November 28th, 2016
Dr Leavitt was wonderful. Her office was closed. H the time we were done with my exam and she still stayed late to research something not even related to what I seen her for. She was very through and helpful. I would absolutely recommend her to my family and friends!!!

October 21st, 2016
Patient
Dr. Levitt is a great doctor!!! She helped me when nobody else could!!! Her bedside manner and patience is beyond the best I have ever seen. Her office staff is very helpful and nice. Great experience from office visit to surgery! I would highly recommend!

September 12th, 2016
Such an amazing neurosurgeon!
Dr Levitt is a FABulous and caring neurosurgeon! I've never had a doctor in any field of medicine sit down with me and brainstorm solutions for the treatment of my hydrocephalus for so long. I was referred to Dr Levitt by several friends in our Utah hydrocephalus community who absolutely love her. I sought her out for a second opinion and we were able to discuss my case in depth. Dr Levitt still checks in with me via text to see how I'm feeling.

July 29th, 2015
Great doc
Great experience all way round. Helped me when no one else could find the problem. Great care. Thanks

June 25th, 2015
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Amazing Doctor and staff!!! Very caring. Dr. Levitt's bedside manner as well as her staffs courteousness to patients is very nice! Hard to find that combo in a Surgeon's office.

May 19th, 2015
Lower Lumbar Fusion w/ Pedicle Screws
Dr. Levitt was a awesome doc and provided me perfect explanations of the condition, procedures, positives and negatives, recovery, and post-op life. She was very open and honest, took time to answer my questions. I saw three other NS, and decided on Dr. Levitt because of her excellent treatment and care. She was very present both pre and post-op and very good with follow-up appointments.

December 13th, 2013
Low back fusion
Dr. Levitt thank you very much for your honesty and your availability in wanting to help me since the first day of the consultation, you did an excellent job in the low back fusion surgery it proves your professionalism. I consulted other neurosurgeons but no one was better than you. The surgery you did on me has made my life very different and happy, I wish God will bless you always.

June 18th, 2013
Stay clear
Wished I would have never seen this doctor. Beware is all I can say find another.

April 15th, 2013
The best
From the moment I made contact with Dr. Levitt's office, through the many questions and answers helping me understand what needed to be done, to the follow up after surgery I was impressed. Dr. Levitt is a confident, professional who is willing to take the time needed to share her knowledge in a way that I could understand. I am highly recommending her to everyone I know.

April 9th, 2013
dr jodie levitt
Jodie is a very fine person and surgeon. She is. extremely knowledgeable, willing to teach and share her expertise in very well explained language. She cares for her patients very much, takes time to develop a good rapport and trust with her patients. She is always very pleasant and has a superior spirit. of. Empathy and concern. She possesses excellent skills and talent in the neuro surgical procedures in her field. She is very kind to those with whom she works and associates daily. She is an allaround talented person and does conquer new ideas, with enthusiasm, and determination. She truly cares about people, patients, associates, friends, and will always give encouragement and consideration to those with whom she is associated. A very exceptional person, in both her skills and personality.

January 10th, 2013
The BEST Surgeon
My Mother was in extreme pain after having back surgery done by a local Orthopedic Surgeon in the area, to top it off she ended up with a blood clot i ...