A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jody Borgman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jody Borgman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jody Borgman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Borgman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Borgman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jody B Borgman MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jody B. Borgman practice?
- Dr. Jody Borgman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jody Borgman practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.