Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
Jul 29th, 2013

I have nothing to say negative about Dr Bovard! She's wonderful and spends the time with me when I'm seeing her! I highly recommend her!

Jun 26th, 2013

Dr. Bovard did my IUD insertion. No problems, very good at communicating what she was doing, and the staff were patient with me and helpful while I recovered. As good an experience as I could have hoped for, she knows how to insert IUDs and is very friendly.

Outstanding doctor show details Outstanding doctor
May 16th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Bovard. She did a great job of taking care of me throughout the entire pregnancy and delivery. Dr. Bovard cares a lot about her patients and is very genuine. The doctors appointments are always very smooth and efficient. She always takes the time to answer any questions that I have and is very easy to talk to. She is a great doctor.

horrible waiting time show details horrible waiting time
Jul 13th, 2012

Everytime I see this doctor I have to wait 40 to 50 minutes. After waiting all I get is a 2 minute drive by to tell me to schedule next 2 week prenatal exam I would never recommend this doctor to any one.

Dec 19th, 2011

Easy to talk to, good patient interaction. Long wait time and lack of customer service by office staff. 1) had to request assistance at check out, 2) no one advised of long wait time while in the exam room for >40 minutes, and Rx was not called in to pharmacy as dr. stated - had to follow-up with office on Monday.

Doctor's need to show more care for patients show details Doctor's need to show more care for patients
by Unknown Patient on Aug 9th, 2011

They go by assumption. Not very helpful. Needs to be more caring and considerate. She does not talk one on one to her patient, you are talking to a nurse who is back and forth. First thing is that they want to load you on medication which does not fix the problem.

AWESOME DR show details AWESOME DR
by katy woodall on Mar 25th, 2010

Even after she delivered my baby she remembers who i am and everything about me im very comfortable with dr bovard and plan for when i have my next child for her to deliever my next :)