A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jody Callaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jody Callaway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jody Callaway, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Callaway graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Callaway has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Regional Medical Center
- St Anthony Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jody Carlton Callaway MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jody C. Callaway practice?
- Dr. Jody Callaway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jody Callaway practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Russellville, AR.
See Russellville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.