A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jody Comstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jody Comstock, Board-Certified Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jody Comstock, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acne Treatment
- Active FX%u2122 Laser Resurfacing
- Chemical Peels
- CoolSculpting by ZELTIQ
- Dermal Fillers
- Eclipse MicroPen
- EltaMD Sun Care Products
- Injectable Fillers
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
- JUVDERM Ultra
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- MaxFX%u2122 CO2 Laser Resurfacing
- Medical Spa Services
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Comstock graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jody Comstock MD is a female Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jody Comstock practice?
- Dr. Jody Comstock has 1 office location.
Dr. Jody Comstock practices Dermatology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Dermatologists.