Dr. Jody Comstock MD Patient Reviews

2.9
  • 5 reviews

August 2nd, 2014
Do they EVER return a phone call?
My daughter and I have been going to Skin Spectrum for over 10 years and have spent easily $30,000.00 there. Despite this fact I CANNOT get anyone on that staff to return a phone call. I call repeatedly and am PROMISED each and every time that my call will returned by a specific time on a specific day and then nothing. Nothing. Nothing. How much money do you have to spend there to be treated courteously?

February 12th, 2013
Never Saw the Doctor
The staff was friendly, welcoming and very helpful when scheduling my appointment.i promptly saw a technician for a consultation on laser hair removal. I was impressed at how well things were going. Then came time to see the doctor. Never happened. After 40 minutes past my appointment time (sitting alone in the room with the door closed, I didn't know what was going on) I had to leave. The receptionist was wonderful and apologetic and was told that the doctor would be available in a couple of minutes. I couldn't risk it. I also didn't want a very rushed, very expensive consultation. Moreover, I couldn't even get the topical solution recommended by the tech because they said I HAD to see the doctor first. Mixed feelings. Beautiful facility, staff was great and I came away with some valuable information. However, I am very disappointed that the doctor's time management is so lacking; either that or she is extremely inconsiderate of her patients' time. I live nowhere near Tucson and came a long way and never even laid eyes on the doctor. That shouldn't happen.

April 21st, 2012
I never saw the doctor; after sitting 15 minutes in the waiting room and another 45 vminutes in the exam room, I left. Was never contacted by the office after I left but was offered a complimentary treatment before I left if I return. Too little-- too late. Staff couldn't tell me why I hadn't been seen in an hour they just said "maybe" she had an emergency. Being that I travelled an hour and a half to see her I don't consider customer service to be a priority.

April 15th, 2012
I highly recommend SKIN SPECTRUM
Great office! Amazing staff!! The helped me clear my skin of acne and put me on an amazing Obagi program!! I love this office!Thank you

July 13th, 2011
Best Dermatologist in Tucson
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Jody Comstock. After surviving breast cancer at an early age, I went through a period of time where I felt I had lost everything-my health, my looks, my self esteem. Every encounter I had with doctors at that time was overwhelming and related to fighting cancer. I first came to Dr. Comstock as a proactive way of feeling good about myself and my life again. In a sea of stressful doctor appointments, I finally had a "happy" doctor appointment. She and her staff are courteous, professional, and the entire practice just has a nice energy about it. I have been under her care for many years now, and in that time she has worked her magic on almost every part of my body including scars left from the cancer. I trust no one else to address these issues. But it is not all about cancer recovery... Botox, latisse, microdermabrasion, annual skin checks, pigmentation issues, sculptra-you name it, we have done it! Dr. Comstock is always up to date on the latest techniques and is amazing technically and artistically. She has helped me feel back to my "old" self again, even prettier I would say. I adore her and she is one of the smartest docs I have ever met. (and I am a doctor-so I know a lot of them!) I always tell my friends, if you want the bestgo to Dr. Comstock.