Spends Time with Me
Follows Up After Visit
My son was treated by Dr. Feldman on march 3, 2013 for a concussion. My son was assaulted while studying on a Sunday night by an acquaintance/fellow student. Dr. Feldman:
1. Treated my son with disrespect
2. Indicated he thought my son was lying and was just another drunk pledge/ victim of a prank
3. Took a Ct scan and said he just had a mild concussion and needed no follow up or medication.
4. Failed to tell my son to get a follow up with the UM health center as is part of Doctors hospital agreement with UM.
5. Failed to advise my son regarding his 4 broken teeth. My son found an oral surgeon on the Internet the next day.
6. Has double billed my insurance company $617 twice for the ER visit. This is on top of the $3500 hospital bill.
My son had a severe concussion, missed 3 weeks of school while resting in a dark room. He is not a member of a frat and did not try to pledge at all. UMiami should not send students there after hours.