A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jody Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jody Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jody Freeman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Central Dupage Hospital
- DuPage Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jody Adeline Freeman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jody A. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Jody Freeman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jody Freeman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bloomingdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bartlett, IL and Glen Ellyn, IL.
See Bloomingdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.