Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jody Greenfield
Dr. Jody Greenfield, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Palm Beach, FL, with another office in Babylon, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Greenfield is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Brunswick Hospital Center and Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Greenfield has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jody Greenfield has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jody Greenfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.
Dr. Alan Yurkiewicz
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
West Palm Beach, FL 0 mi
Dr. Roberto Acosta
West Palm Beach, FL 0.08 mi47
Dr. Adesoji Adenigbagbe
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
West Palm Beach, FL 0.08 mi18