A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jody Houston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jody Houston, Gastroenterology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houston
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Houston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jody Houston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Houston graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Houston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Regional At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jody Wayne Houston MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jody W. Houston practice?
- Dr. Jody Houston has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jody Houston practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Keller Internists and Keller Gastroenterologists.