A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jody Houston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jody Houston, Gastroenterology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houston
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Houston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jody Houston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Houston graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Houston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Regional At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jody Wayne Houston MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jody W. Houston practice?
- Dr. Jody Houston has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jody Houston practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Keller Internists and Keller Gastroenterologists.