Dr. Jody Houston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jody Houston?

Posted on July 5th, 2016

Compassionate, caring and sincere

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Posted on June 6th, 2015

This dr wants ANY OTHER DOCTORS TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!!! HE DOES NOTHING and his staff our ignorant and can't even read insurance docs Absolute incompetent idiot

Patient

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

He was at another hospital yet with knowledge that my neck is severely restricted carelessly relegated introduction of the endoscopic ultrasound PILLcap to a junior nurse, with a cup of water. It became lodged in my throat and no one at TDDC's Keller clinic knew how to remove it. I drove myself 10 miles to the nearest hospital emergency room for removal of the capsule. I was fearful of passing out or wrecking in transit. The emergency doctor was unable to insert the capsule, under sedation. The capsule was removed. This botched process lasted about 3 hours! Medicare, my secondary insurer and I paid the emergency expenses. I will not return to TDDC or use Dr. Houston again.

Good Listener

Posted on March 12th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Houston for three years. He is a good listener to the extent that you agree with his plan of action. However, he will not force you to do anything you do not want to do. The only issue I have is getting through to him or his nurse. If I do call and leave a message they most often are not answered. I am looking for the total package when it comes to GI offices. After my last ER visit from my "flare up" I really needed to talk to a nurse, and that never happened. I will be looking for another doctor.

Right Doctor

Posted on August 29th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Houston was overall very good. Good Listner.He was my second Gastroenterology that I had saw . I had a stomach problem for one year and half. no one could help me or understand my problem. He help me , he check me out and knew what my problem was,I would recommend this doctor .

Posted on June 19th, 2012

Both my husband and I have gone to Dr. Houston. Can't say enough good things about him. He's very thorough, answers all questions without one feeling rushed ~ like you're just anotherpatient on "the schedule." Great bedside manner. Puts you atease for a not so fun procedure. HIghly recommend this doc!

Great Doctor

Posted on June 4th, 2010

I have been going to Doctor Houston for three years now and he is one of the most friendly doctors you can ever come across. I would recommend him to anyone and have in fact to coworkers and friends. He is always thorough with me and listens to all problems and concerns. Whenever I have to see other specialists I always get his opinion and use his referrals.

dismissed my concern

Posted on May 7th, 2010

I went to Dr. Houston for two issues. We checked the first and the second he said he wasn't worried about even after I asked him to check it out. Went to another Dr. and found out issue number two was overlooked and I did have a problem. The fact that he did not even want to check into the problem after I explained my concern really got to me. I am glad it wasn't a life threatening issue or I would be a dead one. I found him to be a bit arrogant as well.

Dr. Houston is the best!

Posted on November 6th, 2009

I've had so many ERCPs with Dr. Houston that I've lost count. His bedside manner is always impeccable, he always answers all my questions and does what he can to calm my nerves, and he is just an all-around nice guy, inside the medical arena as well as out in the "real world." Not to mention he's very good at what he does!

Posted on February 24th, 2017