A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jody Kroon is Excellent. Dr. Kroon has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jody Kroon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroon graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kroon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Maryview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kroon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jody Kroon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jody L. Kroon practice?
Dr. Jody Kroon practices Pediatrics near Flemington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, NJ and Whitehouse Station, NJ.
See Flemington Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Judie Kroon, Dr. Judith Kroon, Dr. Judy Kroon, Dr. Jutta Kroon