inactive

Jody M Rawles MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

August 6th, 2013
Difficulty with scheduling
Made an appointment 4 weeks ahead, on the day before the appointment his office calls to tell me that he has to reschedule and the nearest time slot is 4 weeks out. There was no accommodations for cancel appointments or extended hours- told me to go to ER if required. My meds were low, so I made an appointment with another doctor that week and never went back. Office deviated from the recognized standard of care.

August 10th, 2012
Recommendation
Jody M Rawles, MD enabled me to make countless connections about my life. I received answers to questions about myself and psyche that have haunted me for over 50 years. Dr Rawles, literally, liberated me. I strongly recommend him to everybody. He is extremely patient and understanding as well as never raised his voice to me. I would absolutely take a bullet for him because he has done so much for me and my life.