Dr. Jody Meek MD Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2015
A VERY PERSONABLE YOUNG MAN. LISTENS WELL.

March 10th, 2015
Worst So Called Dr Ever!
If you care about yourself or your loved ones you will RUN from this monster. He is a tool of the state. He pushed me to the point of suicide through his callous disregard of my mental condition. I'm an adult survivor of childhood molestation yet he said nothing was wrong with me. I've done quite a bit of research on my own and I have yet to find one instance where a person having suffered through this became whole again. This guy is a complete imbecile who thinks himself the smartest person in the state. He should be stripped of his professional license. He doesn't have a professional bone in his body. He is scum! Don't let him put yourself or loved one in a position they feel they need to take their own life because of his horrible manner and the way he attempts to remove eligible persons from the roles of the mentally affected in Louisiana. He works for the state and will cut you from the programs.

September 18th, 2013
Beware the Doctor!
Dr Meek is absolutely the worst Psychiatrist I have ever been to! He is a complete imbecile. His sole motivation is to cut you from the ranks of the affected. I don't know why he became a psych doctor. He clearly has little understanding of the mental health disorders and doesn't believe in them. I feel like such a fool for having confided in him. He discounted everything I said. I am truly sorry that an individual such as this is allowed to practice given the harm he has done to me. And the harm he has caused to others. A few words to Dr. Meek, I came to you for help. Part of that was a need for validation and understanding. You gave neither! Instead you sought to confuse and deny. It's a terrible thing to want to die but thanks to Dr. J. Meek I am there again. Over twelve years of work thrown away because of one doctor. I hope someday you are held accountable, tried, convicted and marched through the streets naked. That is nothing compared to the torture and anguish you have put me through!

November 22nd, 2016