Dr. Jody Osborne MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Asheboro, NC

1.0

April 12th, 2016
You got that right just came in from Asheboro ER saw jody Osborne he questions my knowledge about osteoporosis and insinuating I was lying or stupid I said or you suggesting I'm lying or stupid he just grinned. ..after giving me a diagnosis I said hold on I got a question for you he went on about his business I told the nurse how rude he came back I said why did u ask me about osteoporosis uthi k im.lying or stupid h ed said doesn't matter ....I told him in front of patients and staff you have got to be the rudest professional dr I've seen and i.may look stupid but im not ...you get a 1 for bedside manners

August 17th, 2014
Rude, Poor attitude and complete neglect of a patient and their needs!!
He has to be the most unprofessional doctor (if he really even is one) I have ever met! He is rude and unkind. He is the type of ED physician that just wants to discharge patients so he doesn't have to work! I agree with the previous comment his bed side manners and compassion need a lot of work!! Although I can say the staff was very caring and comforting. They said "he's always like this!" Sounds like he must have a pretty miserable life and obviously brings it to work with him and takes it out on patients and staff alike!

May 30th, 2013
He is an ED doctor, so most of the star ratings are not applicable. He was rude and not compassionate at all. Staff were aggravated with him and spoke of his "bad mood". The hospital ED is not the place for such a poor bedside mannerism. Very disappointed in the care received and hope to never have to be treated by him again.