A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jody Piltz-Seymour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jody Piltz-Seymour, Board Certified Ophthalmologist: Glaucoma and Cataract Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Piltz-Seymour
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Piltz-Seymour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jody Piltz-Seymour, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Ocular Hypertension
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Piltz-Seymour has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jody R Piltz-Seymour MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jody R. Piltz-Seymour practice?
- Dr. Jody Piltz-Seymour has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jody Piltz-Seymour practices Ophthalmology near Bristol, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bristol Ophthalmologists.