A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jody Piltz-Seymour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jody Piltz-Seymour, Board Certified Ophthalmologist: Glaucoma and Cataract Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jody Piltz-Seymour, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Surgery Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures
- Ocular Hypertension
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Piltz-Seymour graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Piltz-Seymour has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jody Robin Piltz-Seymour MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jody R. Piltz-Seymour practice?
- Dr. Jody Piltz-Seymour has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jody Piltz-Seymour practices Ophthalmology near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ardmore, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Ophthalmologists.