A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jody Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jody Rodgers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jody Rodgers, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rodgers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- Capital Reg Med Ctr, Jefferson Cty, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jody Arlyn Rodgers MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jody A. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. Jody Rodgers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jody Rodgers practices Plastic Surgery near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Plastic Surgeons.