A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jody Tanabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanabe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tanabe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jody Tanabe, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanabe graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tanabe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jody Tanabe MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jody Tanabe practice?
- Dr. Jody Tanabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Jody Tanabe practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Radiologists.