A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jody Tanabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanabe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tanabe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jody Tanabe, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanabe graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tanabe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jody Tanabe MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jody Tanabe practice?
- Dr. Jody Tanabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Jody Tanabe practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Radiologists.