A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jody Hechtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jody Hechtman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jody Hechtman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hechtman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hechtman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jody M Hechtman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jody M. Hechtman practice?
- Dr. Jody Hechtman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jody Hechtman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Obstetricians & Gynecologists.