A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jody Underwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jody Underwood, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Underwood graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Underwood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jody Ann Underwood MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jody A. Underwood practice?
- Dr. Jody Underwood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jody Underwood practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near East Greenwich, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See East Greenwich Internists and East Greenwich Psychiatrists.