• 9 reviews

March 19th, 2016
Great
Great doctor. Really cares.

October 23rd, 2015
Excellence in Medicine
This is the best, most thorough, most compassionate, most understanding physician by whom I have ever been treated. I am treated as an individual patient, not just as a generic patient. I have total confidence in her medical expertise.

August 5th, 2012
personal attention and caring
Dr Velie is an outstanding doctor who takes the time and effort to fully understand your needs, issues, and circumstance for visit. She looks beyond the simple things and compares other medications, solutions and often provides additional information to keep the patient informed and aware of choices when they are appropriate.

July 21st, 2011
Great Doctor!
What a great office! I come from Florida where there are very long waits in the Doctors' offices, with several dozen waiting patients. The Doctors are very short with patients (just another number), and spend very little time with patients. I walked in Dr. Velie's office and there was only one patient waiting. I was seen within 10 minutes and was greeted by very friendly staff! Doctor Velie was friendly, caring, professional, and spent quality time with me. What an incredible difference. She was amazing!

July 18th, 2011
Our family Doctor for life!
Dr. Velie has always been so helpful, knowledgeable and understanding when dealing with my family including 6 children. She is very kind and thoughtful and makes all of us feel at ease and comfortable. It is very obvious upon meeting her that she is also a mother and her warm demeanor is a breath of fresh air. I am relieved to say that we have finally found the doctor that we will keep for life - or until Jodi retires!

April 2nd, 2011
Excellant Doctor who goes the extra step to care for her people.
My family all go to Dr. Velie and we are very happy with her care for us. I advise everyone I know to go to Dr. Velie because I have complete trust in her abilities to fix whatever is wrong with me.

February 28th, 2011
Office Staff Member Very Rude
Dr. Velie and her staff are very caring, excpet for one. Whenever you call in for an appointment or check out after a visit she is very rude and impatient. If she does not like dealing with people, she should work in the back office.

December 15th, 2010
GREAT DOCTOR!
I HIGHLY reccomend Dr. Velie! She's simply the best!

September 15th, 2009
Charles Davis
I have been very pleased and have only had to wait over 10 minutes once. I have also recommended her to several other people that are now patients of hers and also pleased.