Family Practitioner
Video profile
1025 Keith Dr
Perry, GA 31069
478-988-1515
Locations and availability (1)

|  personal attention and caring  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2012

Dr Velie is an outstanding doctor who takes the time and effort to fully understand your needs, issues, and circumstance for visit. She looks beyond the simple things and compares other medications, solutions and often provides additional information to keep the patient informed and aware of choices when they are appropriate.

|  Dr. Jody Velie Great Doctor  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

Dr. Velie is the best Doctor I have ever had. She is a true professonial and very good at her work. Richard T.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

What a great office! I come from Florida where there are very long waits in the Doctors' offices, with several dozen waiting patients. The Doctors are very short with patients (just another number), and spend very little time with patients. I walked in Dr. Velie's office and there was only one patient waiting. I was seen within 10 minutes and was greeted by very friendly staff! Doctor Velie was friendly, caring, professional, and spent quality time with me. What an incredible difference. She was amazing!

|  Our family Doctor for life!  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

Dr. Velie has always been so helpful, knowledgeable and understanding when dealing with my family including 6 children. She is very kind and thoughtful and makes all of us feel at ease and comfortable. It is very obvious upon meeting her that she is also a mother and her warm demeanor is a breath of fresh air. I am relieved to say that we have finally found the doctor that we will keep for life - or until Jodi retires!

|  Excellant Doctor who goes the extra step to care for her people.  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2011

My family all go to Dr. Velie and we are very happy with her care for us. I advise everyone I know to go to Dr. Velie because I have complete trust in her abilities to fix whatever is wrong with me.

|  Office Staff Member Very Rude  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2011

Dr. Velie and her staff are very caring, excpet for one. Whenever you call in for an appointment or check out after a visit she is very rude and impatient. If she does not like dealing with people, she should work in the back office.

|  GREAT DOCTOR!  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2010

I HIGHLY reccomend Dr. Velie! She's simply the best!

|  Charles Davis  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2009

I have been very pleased and have only had to wait over 10 minutes once. I have also recommended her to several other people that are now patients of hers and also pleased.