A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jody Welborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jody Welborn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welborn
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Welborn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jody Welborn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Welborn graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Welborn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jody Marie Welborn MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jody M. Welborn practice?
- Dr. Jody Welborn has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jody Welborn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hood River, OR and Gresham, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.