A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jody Welborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jody Welborn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welborn
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Welborn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jody Welborn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Welborn graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Welborn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jody Marie Welborn MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jody M. Welborn practice?
- Dr. Jody Welborn has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jody Welborn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hood River, OR and Gresham, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.