inactive

Jody M Welborn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 11th, 2013
One of the best in the Northwest in our book.
Dr. Jody Welborn was suggested by a medical insurance case worker. We were told she is rated one of the best cardiologists in oregon. We truly believe this to be true as Dr. Welborn has cared for both my husband and myself for over 5 years. The care is excellent! The Oregon Clinic and Dr. Welborn are kind and attentive........ We highly recommend Dr. Welborn.

June 4th, 2012
excellent communication skills
dr. welborn has the ability to explain cardiovascular medicine so even i can understand what is working and how.

March 18th, 2010
Patient Opinion
Dr. Welborn is a caring, well educated MD. She has helped me after a heart attack and I've seen her for 7 years. She's thorough, consistent and helps me understand the complexities of my medicines and care.

March 11th, 2010
Professionalism and Caring
Dr. Welborn is very professional and also able to help me relax. I had a stent put in and she made me feel good about the procedure and explained what the steps were and how the procedure would be done. This is a delicate procedure and everything went as described.

August 24th, 2009
She was abrupt at times and was not good at explaining her diagnosis. She told me I needed surgery without giving me any explanation nor did she allow me to be involved in the decision making or to seek a second opinion.