A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jody Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jody Lai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jody Lai, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jody White Lai MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jody W. Lai practice?
- Dr. Jody Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Jody Lai practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.