Dr. Jody Lai MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 30th, 2015
Sweet but sloppy
Great Bedside manner. Office staff was unresponsive in sending me a copy of my reports which I called several times and requested. Dr Lai herself delivered my first born child. She failed to properly stitch me up after delivery (I tore and could've used 20 more stitches to the area). I am left with a healed yet damaged area that will now need plastic surgery to correct. All in all I would say inexperienced and sloppy as a doctor, yet she is very sweet.

November 24th, 2015
Wonderful OBGYN
Couldn't be happier with Dr. Lai as my OBGYN. She is knowledgable, caring and compassionate. She always took the time to really listen to me and answer all questions I had. Just delivered my second high risk baby with her and wouldn't recommend anyone else. She listened to my birth plan and helped me stick to it. She is knowledgable and cautious( but does not push C-Sections or unessasary procedures/tests.

February 17th, 2015
I was Dr. White's patient in 2008 when I was pregnant with my daughter. Dr. White saw me before insurance approved me and she performed C-section for me for delivery. Everything went very smooth. I have always wanted to go back and pay a visit to Dr. White and thank her for the great care she had provided for me but haven't had a chance yet. But I would highly recommend Dr. White for your OB-GYN.

January 13th, 2015
Fabulous MD
Dr. Lai is amazing, intelligent, professional and very caring. She sits with you and answers all of your questions. She has always made me feel at ease during my entire pregnancy. As a nurse I have worked with several physicians and Dr. Lai by far is one of the best I have came across. You will not be disappointed. I have referred several of my friends to Dr. Lai and the response was always positive.

October 27th, 2014
THE BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER HAD
As I have told Dr. Lai (White) personally, I would not have my daughter if I had not gotten to Dr. Lai in time. I had been seeing another gyno (very poor care), had a complicated first pregnancy, but Dr. Lai made me a priority. She took incredible care of me and my baby. She has a warm demeanor and answers every question you have. I could never thank her enough, as I know I would never have a beautiful happy healthy 3 year old girl without Dr. Lai.

July 25th, 2013
My favorite doctor
Dr. Lai is my favorite doctor of all time. I had an extremely complicated pregnancy and was seeing numerous specialists, and Dr. Lai voluntarily acted as our medical liaison. After each specialist visit she followed up with the doctor and then us, and would then go back to that doctor with any additional questions she or we had. If even the smallest question came up during a visit with her, she would follow up with the specialist for us instead of having us act as the middle person, even if we were going to see that doctor in a few days.The amount of information we were receiving was overwhelming, but she kept track of it all and helped us filter through it so that we could make the best decisions. She was a calming presence throughout the entire ordeal. She was off the day that I went into labor but she cancelled her plans to be there to deliver my baby. I can't say enough about her. Her staff is fantastic too - they always ask about my baby by name and he ultrasound tech was skilled enough to identify the complication.

June 24th, 2013
Not Pleasant
Stopped going to this Dr. last year. A total nightmare dealing with this office. Tried to set up appointments three different times and each one was cancelled. Finally set up an appointment with an assistant for a pap smear. As I am over 50 and need a rectal as well I had to ask for one and the assistant seemed hesitant. I had other health issues as well. Was not impressed with this office, did not seem to matter,

June 6th, 2011
Horrible customer service!!! Don't go to this office. I had my appointments changed 2x an hour before each appointment. Not only do I lose money from scheduling time off for this appointment, the staff had to resolution but basically too bad attitude.

November 22nd, 2010
Fantastic MD! I am a nurse and work with doctors all the time... Dr Lai is awesome! Never felt rushed out...answered questions throughly... great bedside manner :) Was there for my delivery and did a wonderful job! Can't say enough good things about her!

August 19th, 2010
Amazing and caring doctor!!!

June 7th, 2010
Love, love, love Dr White!!
Dr. White has been my GYN for a few years and about a year ago, delivered my son, Beckett. She went above and beyond during all of the visits, always made me feel at ease(even when I was obsessing about every detail) and was a delight for my husband and me throughout the entire process. She even came in on her night off to deliver me, which I will never forget. I give her the highest of recommendations.

May 19th, 2010
What a miracle doctor!
Having had serious female issues over the past 17 years, I have been to dozens of doctors and am a good judge of character. Dr. White was patient, caring, thorough, sensitive, and proactive. While my problems have not totally gone away she has done all she could to make the pain manageable. I highly recommend Dr. White.