Pediatricians
3340 Providence Dr
Ste 500
Anchorage, AK 99508
907-562-2423
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Parent  |  show details
by Peter on Aug 5th, 2010

We have been satisfied with out contact with Dr. Butto. She is very professional and good with our children. She is warm and caring and very conservative in her medical treatment.

|  Sadly, The Worst Pediatrician I Have Ever Been To  |  show details
by emilied on Mar 7th, 2009 on kudzu.com

My daughter needed a routine physical in order to enter preschool. Being new to Anchorage I chose Dr. Butto at random and now regret that choice. It was clear from the outset that she wasn't interested in keeping me on as a client due to my (albeit controversial) decision to abstain from vaccinating my child. I respect her bias but am insulted by her lack of respect for my choice. I mentioned I was reconsidering my opposition to certain vaccines and was doing research. I asked about the various brands of vaccines she used and whether or not I would be able to order other brands if desired. She flatly responded, "The state provides all vaccines and you can't order different ones. I don't know why you would want to pay for something that's free. Well, it's not free; my tax dollars pay for them." My normally lively and outgoing 3-year-old was reluctant to have Dr. Butto perform any part of her examination, instead she spent the entire time crying. Dr. Butto was visibly frustrated and impatient, even threatening a "time out" if my daughter didn't "follow the rules and sit still". At one point when she was attempting to look in my daughter's throat she had me hold her arms and push back on her forehead so that Dr. Butto could force her mouth open. This was after she threatened my daughter saying, "We can do this the easy way or the hard way. The hard way is I send your mother out of the room and call a nurse in here. Do you want your mother to leave the room?" It was horrifying.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com