A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Walker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Med Ctr -P, San Francisco, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Allen Walker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joe A. Walker practice?
- Dr. Joe Walker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joe Walker practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Leandro, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.