A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Arterberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Arterberry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arterberry
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Arterberry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Arterberry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arterberry graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arterberry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Franklin Arterberry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joe F. Arterberry practice?
- Dr. Joe Arterberry has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Arterberry practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.