A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Arterberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Arterberry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Arterberry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arterberry graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arterberry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Franklin Arterberry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joe F. Arterberry practice?
- Dr. Joe Arterberry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joe Arterberry practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.