A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Arterberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Arterberry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Arterberry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arterberry graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arterberry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Norton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arterberry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joe F. Arterberry practice?
Dr. Joe Arterberry practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.