A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Baldwin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Des Peres Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Vernon Baldwin DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joe V. Baldwin practice?
- Dr. Joe Baldwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Baldwin practices Emergency Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Emergency Physicians.