A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Buford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Buford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buford
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buford Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buford graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buford has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Lee Buford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joe L. Buford practice?
- Dr. Joe Buford has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Buford practices Family Medicine and General Practice near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Primary Care Doctors.