A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Buford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Buford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buford graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buford has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Lee Buford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joe L. Buford practice?
- Dr. Joe Buford has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Buford practices Family Medicine and General Practice near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Family Physicians and North Little Rock Primary Care Doctors.