A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Clark, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnosis and management of attention defecit hyperactivity disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Pulaski Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe F Clark MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joe F. Clark practice?
- Dr. Joe Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Clark practices Anesthesiology near Salem, VA.
See Salem Anesthesiologists.