A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Cromeans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cromeans graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Cromeans has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson County Hosp, Scottsboro, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Graham Cromeans MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joe G. Cromeans practice?
- Dr. Joe Cromeans has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Cromeans practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Scottsboro, AL.
See Scottsboro Family Physicians and Scottsboro General Practitioners.