A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Cromeans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cromeans
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cromeans Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cromeans graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Cromeans has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson County Hosp, Scottsboro, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Graham Cromeans MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Joe G. Cromeans practice?
- Dr. Joe Cromeans has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Cromeans practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Scottsboro, AL.
See Scottsboro Primary Care Doctors.