Dr. Joe Culbertson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 26th, 2016
Two decades of care
Dr. Culbertson has treated myself and four other family members of mine with exceeding wisdom and symptom relief at every turn. I wish he could still treat me even though I live in Oregon now. My favorite and best medical practitioner of all-time. And I have had many.

April 3rd, 2015
A Great Guy!
Joe is actually fun to see. One visit and I felt better.

October 13th, 2012
Joe is a great Doc.
Tireless and very smart about dealing with very difficult patients.Always called me back. Always has taken time for me and my family.

July 4th, 2012
One Star Review
The 1 star rating was did not seem to be complaining about this doctors skill as a physician. They described their experience with this doctor which seemed to be extremely unprofessional especially in that the licensing department had been involved and taken action. This is very helpful information. The 5 star rating blamed the patient and it is hard to see where the patient was responsible for his apparent lack of character and integrity and respect for the patient. Our appointment with this doctor was marginal as far as his diagnosis and treatment and after two visits we chose not to return to this particular doctor even though at the time we did not know of his sanctions. Had we known our referring physician said he would not have referred us to him. Perhaps the 5 star rating who judged the patient without knowing anything about them was a relative of the doctor or a close friend.

February 3rd, 2012
Exceptional Psychiatrist
Dr. Culbertson is the guy all other psychiatrists send their patients to when they are unable to get positive results. Hence he is very demanded. Critics of Dr. Culbertson could only be characterized as those who are among the most difficult to treat and expect miracles. There is no magic pill. Dr. Culbertson however seeks the highest degree of current knowledge in the field and uses his amazing skill to find success where many other psychiatrists simply gave up on a patient. He genuinely like people and has a sincere desire and deep concern about finding the best result. Patients who scored him less than a 5 star are likely 1 star patients who are perhaps never going to accept there is not complete cure, but there is optimal care and ideal choices a doctor of this caliber can achieve while others refer their most difficult patients to Dr. Culbertson. Probably the best in Salt Lake City.

June 9th, 2010
Only Pscyh adiminster in Utah I Trust
After of PTSD mis-diagnosis by other SLC doctors I found Dr. Joe Culbertson. He is without a doubt the key to my recovery. A super human being who I would trust with my life and have as a friend. Avoid: Robert Birch. Avoid: Michael Measom. Joe is the best.

February 14th, 2017