Dr. Joe Daugherty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joe Daugherty?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 4th, 2016

Been my dr for 28 years. Very caring and knowledgeable

November 15th, 2011

headaches

a very careing doctor. I have bad headache"s. Dr. Joe Has Helped, Me More Than Any Other Doctor. I been going to him for 15 years.great personatity, he takes time to Listen. you never, have to wait Like most doctors !!!! have you do.I would highley recommend, dr. Joe. when I go see him, it"s Like talking to a old friend. I trust, him with my and my other family"s Life.a Great Doctor!!!!

January 28th, 2009

Maybe MD but not ADA

I went to this doctors office today in my wheelchair, it was totally out of ADA compliance! The parking was not correct, then the ramps to get into the building were too steep. Once I got inside I found that half of the doorways were too narrow, they are all suppose to be 36" wide but some of them were about 30" or less (I did not bring a tape measure but my 32" wide wheelchair was not even close to fitting). Even the bathroom was inaccessible, not to mention that it was dirty and writing on the walls like they do not take care of the place. I only seen the doctor of a minute so it is hard to know if they were good or not.

July 17th, 2017