A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Ellington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Ellington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Ellington, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellington graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellington has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Princeton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Carey Ellington MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joe C. Ellington practice?
- Dr. Joe Ellington has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Ellington practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Princeton, WV.
See Princeton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.