A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Etter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Etter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Etter graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe M Etter DO and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joe M. Etter practice?
- Dr. Joe Etter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joe Etter practices Internal Medicine near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleburne, TX.
See Burleson Internists.