Dr. Joe Etter DO Patient Reviews

October 30th, 2016
Love Dr. Etter
Dr. Etter has been my Dr. for several years now. He's knowledgeable and compassionate. I'm a concierge patient and it's worth every penny!

August 17th, 2015
Rude staff
By far the rudest staff of any physician office I have ever dealt with. I was never informed of the new "conserige" requirements to see Dr. Etter instead of a PA. When I called, in an attempt to see the doctor I was dealt with very rudely by the staff and given no options other than to see a PA.

January 14th, 2015
Dr. Etter actually delivers what we expected in excellence, bedside manner, morals and everything we wanted and valued but lost over the years by physicians we had to see over the past couple decades. If you are lucky enough to acquire him as your physician, you will forever be lucky and grateful.

June 21st, 2012
My husband and Ihave been going to Dr. Etter since very early in his practice.He is a wonderful Dr., if he does not know what it is, he will find out and has no problem referring you to someone in a specialty area. Very kind, funny but serious when needed. He is a young Dr., but do not let that deter you, he is a plus in the Medical world. My husband has had many health issues in the last 20 yrs and he says Dr. Etter is the best Dr he has had, he listens, he spends time with you, he ask questions, he is truly a caring person. Wonderful Bedside manner, we were lucky to find him. I think he is an angel in disquise. His staff is wonderful as well, we always feel at home in his office. Short wait times, too.

May 13th, 2012
Man's man
From a male perspective, Dr. Etter is about as good as it gets. He listens, gives you what you need to know, and recommends a course of action, without ANY preaching.Makes you feel like a "buddy" rather than a patient, and best of all treats you like a man.

May 3rd, 2012
RN
ELOISE WAS VERY GRUMPY AND RUDE SHE DIDNT CARE AND ETTER DIDNT CARE EITHER

January 12th, 2012
I had become very frustrated in my search for a PCP that was caring and kind along with being a knowledgeable doctor. Dr. Joe Etter is everything that I could want in a PCP! He actually will look you in the eye and listen to your medical needs like your a person and not a number on a chart. For me, it meant so much that he listened to everything I had to tell him about several medical issues and he addressed and acknowledged each issue. He made me feel that he was treating me just like he would his own family. I would highly recommend him!

August 22nd, 2011
This young man is my wife and my primary care doctor. He now also treats my elderly Mother in Law, who now lives with us. He is one of the most caring and responsive Doctors I have ever known or been treated by. His approach to solving medical issues is pro-active, with follow up to ensure that the treatment plan is an effective one, and/or whether changes need to be made. His staff is awesome, as well. Polite and courteous, and always keeping the patient informed.This man and his staff are always highly recommended by my family, and in fact, many of our friends and family have turned to Dr. Etter for their medical needs.

June 9th, 2011
My husband and I love Dr. Joe. We moved to the area a few years ago and needed to change Doctors. We tried a couple of others and were not happy. We went in for blood presure check and medication. Doctor Joe spent time with us and didn't try to make us spend a lot of money on tests that we didn't need.We go to him for everything that we need. We always feel comfortable. His Nurse practitioner Rusty is awesome too!

March 16th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor. We recommend him to everyone.

October 26th, 2010
Dr Etter
I would reccommend Dr Etter to anyone. He is the most awesome person you will ever meet. His office is very nice and the staff are also wonderful.

May 5th, 2010
Christian Cowboy Doctor
Excellent doctor. Takes time and listens to you and HEARS you. Dresses like a cowboy most of the time and will pray with you when you ask him to. Very friendly staff, great office manager (Eloise). Has nurse practitioner too who is excellent(Rusty).