A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Gannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Gannon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gannon
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gannon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gannon graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gannon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pointe Coupee General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe M Gannon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joe M. Gannon practice?
- Dr. Joe Gannon has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Gannon practices Ophthalmology near New Roads, LA.
See New Roads Ophthalmologists.