A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Gannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Gannon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gannon graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Gannon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pointe Coupee General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gannon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joe M. Gannon practice?
Dr. Joe Gannon practices Ophthalmology near New Roads, LA.
See New Roads Ophthalmologists.