A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Gannon is Excellent. Dr. Gannon has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gannon graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gannon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pointe Coupee General Hospital
- Natchitoches Parish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gannon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joe Gannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joe M. Gannon practice?
Dr. Joe Gannon practices Ophthalmology near New Roads, LA.
See New Roads Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Gannon, Dr. Josef Gannon, Dr. Joseph Gannon