A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Gannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Gannon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gannon
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gannon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gannon graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Gannon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pointe Coupee General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe M Gannon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joe M. Gannon practice?
- Dr. Joe Gannon has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Gannon practices Ophthalmology near New Roads, LA.
See New Roads Ophthalmologists.