A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Graves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graves
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Graves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Graves, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Graves has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Alan Graves MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joe A. Graves practice?
- Dr. Joe Graves has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Graves practices Otolaryngology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Otolaryngologists.