A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Graves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graves
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Graves, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Graves has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe Alan Graves MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joe A. Graves practice?
- Dr. Joe Graves has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Graves practices Otolaryngology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Otolaryngologists.