A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Hackworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Hackworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Hackworth, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hackworth graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hackworth has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hackworth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joe Hackworth practice?
Dr. Joe Hackworth practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview Hills, KY and Fort Thomas, KY.
See Cincinnati Cardiologists.