A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Hargrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Hargrove is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hargrove
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Hargrove, FACC, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hargrove graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Hargrove has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe L Hargrove FACC, MD, and PA is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joe L. Hargrove practice?
- Dr. Joe Hargrove has 1 office location.
Dr. Joe Hargrove practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Cardiologists.