A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Hargrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Hargrove is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hargrove
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hargrove Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Hargrove, FACC, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hargrove graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Hargrove has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe L Hargrove FACC, MD, and PA is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joe L. Hargrove practice?
- Dr. Joe Hargrove has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joe Hargrove practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Pine Bluff, AR and Columbia, TN.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Cardiologists.