A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hillbrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hillbrick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hillbrick, DO, FAAFP is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillbrick graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Hillbrick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Joe Hillbrick DO and FAAFP is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Hillbrick practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hillbrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hillbrick practices Family Medicine near Carson City, NV.
See Carson City Family Physicians.