A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joe Holcomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joe Holcomb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joe Holcomb, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holcomb graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Holcomb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joe M Holcomb MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joe M. Holcomb practice?
- Dr. Joe Holcomb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joe Holcomb practices Diagnostic Radiology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wooster, OH.
See Akron Radiologists.