inactive

Joe C Hubbard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 20th, 2013
Mrs.
We would recommend Dr. Hubbard to anyone needing a primary care physician. Dr. Hubbard was, by far, one of the best doctors we have ever had. I say 'had' only because Dr. Hubbard relocated from our home town, Abilene, to Comanche, TX. We miss him greatly and wish he would move back to Abilene!! Dr. Hubbard was always very courteous and would put you at ease in every situation. He is extremely intelligent and shows a true interest and concern for you, as his patient. He has always followed up on our visits when a long-tern medication was prescribed. Dr. Hubbard's staff, in Abilene, were outstanding and I would find it hard to believe he would employee anything other than outstanding, where ever he treats. I would not put much stock in the outlandish, negative comments of some, without giving Dr. Hubbard a fair shot, yourself!

May 30th, 2013
Pervert
OMG....if you want to get your breasts felt up at every appointment and have him offer to do your pap smear, go ahead and see Dr Hubbard. It was so creepy to have my primary dr want to do a breast exam most everytime I was there. then, when he asked if i had gone to my ob-gyn for annual pap smear, he said that she is usually busy all the time and if I want, he could just do it there in his office. YUCK!!! Not no, but heck no.